I was tagged and answers to questions. Or something.
Rule 1: Post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make eleven new ones
Rule 3: Tag eleven people and link them to your post
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them
- what’s a silly dream or goal you had as a child? I wanted to make a machine or something that would punch all men and decided I would make it my life’s ambition.
- worst movie you have ever seen? They’re all horrible. Pfft.
- post a photo of you laughing The only one I can find right now involves me dressed in a shirt that’s skin-tight (I was wearing a jacket over it and had to take it off for a bit) so no. It’s a personal one and not for tumblr.
- if you knew you were about to die but you were allowed to call five people for one minute each and there was no way they could save you, who would you call to say goodbye? My mother and little sister are both here so I don’t need to call them, but my older sister, and father, and… I don’t know. Mostly my older sister. There’s other people I’d like to call but I don’t know their numbers.
- share a life-changing event in your life. Err I moved several times, they all count as life changing, right?
- what makes you smile? People that I like saying legitimately amusing things, no matter how lame or cheesy they are.
- what’s your favourite song as of this moment? Psychobabble because it’s stuck in my head.
- share a scary moment in your life. I have a tumblr. I say that’s pretty scary.
- anyone who keeps you going? Yes.
- where is one place you really want to go? Home. Alternately, anywhere nice that isn’t here and doesn’t have walls.
- dogs or cats? Meow.
- If you could eat all your favourite foods once to your fill and then never eat them again, or only be able to eat one of your favourite foods forever and nothing else, which would you choose?
- Would you rather people loved you or trusted you?
- If you had to live/survive with just one person forever (say you get stranded on an island, there’s a zombie apocalypse etc), who would you choose? And why?
- How many potatoes would it take to make potato chips to make a sculpture of your hands?
- If you could spend a day with the person of your choice, who would it be and what would you do? (A whole 24 hours, and you can do anything- money is not a problem)
- What do you do when you get angry?
- What and who makes you happy? Smile? Actually laugh?
- Who at the moment are the people you are closest to emotionally?
- Do your think names make a difference to a person’s character?
- Tell me about what’s stressing you out right now? All of it?
- Also how I can help you?
(Shrug. Can’t think of two more questions and these are good anyway, I legitimately want to know.)